(C2.2e) Why does your organization not have a process in place for identifying, assessing, and managing climate-related risks and opportunities, and do you plan to introduce such a process in the future?
This question only appears if you select “There are no documented processes for identifying, assessing, and managing climate-related issues” in response to C2.2.
Please complete the following table:
|Primary reason||Please explain|
Text field Text field [maximum 1,500 characters]
C2.2e - Scoring criteria
Disclosure scoring criteria
Each column completed:
- "Primary reason" - 1 point
- "Please explain" - 1 point
Awareness scoring criteria
Full Disclosure points must have been awarded to be eligible for Awareness points.
Column "Primary reason" drop-down menu options:
- "We are planning to introduce a risk identification assessment…" - 1 point
- "Important but not an immdiate business priority" - 0 points
- "Judged to be unimportant..." - 0 points
- "Lack of internal resources" - 0 points
- "Insufficient data on operations" - 0 points
- "No instruction from management" - 0 points
- "Other, please specify" with specification - 1 point
Management scoring criteria
If "We are planning to introduce a risk identification assessement…" is selected in column "Primary reason", AND text answer in column "Please explain" covers a company specific plan to introduce a process within the next two years - 2 points
Please note: you can only score 2/5 Management points in this question.
Leadership scoring criteria
Option "There are no documented processes for identifying, assessing, and managing climate-related issues" selected in C2.2 - 0 points
||Management numerator||Management denominator||Leadership numerator||Leadership denominator|