(C3.1d) Provide details of your organization’s use of climate-related scenario analysis.
This question only appears if you select “Yes, qualitative”, “Yes, quantitative” or “Yes, qualitative and quantitative” in response to C3.1a.
Please complete the following table. You are able to add rows by using the “Add Row” button at the bottom of the table.
Organizations should disclose their inputs, assumptions and analytical methods used for this scenario.
For existing scenarios (e.g. IEA 450 etc.), organizations should disclose how they have altered/changed the inputs, assumptions or analytical methods to cater to their needs.
Text field [maximum 4,000 characters]
C3.1d - Scoring criteria
Disclosure scoring criteria
- Any option selected in "Climate-related scenarios" - 1 point
- Text answer provided in "Details" - 1 point
Awareness scoring criteria
Answer to cover:
- How the selected scenario(s) were identifed, with reference to the inputs, assumptions and analytical methods used. - 1 point
- A description of the time horizon(s) considered, and why they are relevant to your organization. - 1 point
- A description of the areas of your organisation that have been considered as part of the scenario analysis. - 1 point
Management scoring criteria
Answer to cover:
- A company specific description summary of the results of the conducted scenario analysis. - 1 point
- A description of how the results of the scenario analysis have informed your business objectives and strategy. - 1 point
- A case study/example of how the results of scenario analysis have directly influenced your business objectives and strategy. - 1 point
Leadership scoring criteria
If full Management points have been awarded- 1 point
||Management numerator||Management denominator||Leadership numerator||Leadership denominator|