Copyright © 2022 CDP Worldwide. All rights reserved.
CDP Climate Change Questionnaire Preview and Reporting Guidance 2022 - Version Control
||Release / Revision date
||Released: January 10, 2022
||Publication of the 2022 questionnaire preview and reporting guidance.
||Revised: January 28, 2022
- C-FS0.7 table restructured to facilitate data collection. The data requested is unchanged.
||Revised: February 18, 2022
- C3.2a: amendment to the requested content, clarifying that organizations should consider using a 1.5°C transition scenario, and a physical scenario of 2.7°C or more.
- C4.3b, C8.2c, C-EU8.2d, C8.2e, C8.2h, C8.2i, C8.2j and C-EU9.5a: amendment to the requested content, whereby disclosers providing data on sustainable biomass are asked to provide a justification for why they consider the biomass to be sustainable.
- C7.3b: amendment to the requested content, clarifying how to report emissions for non-stationary sources.
- C12.1a, C12.1b and C-FS12.1b: update to the requested content for column “Impact of engagement, including measures of success”. Disclosers are asked to provide the threshold at which they consider their impact to be successful.
||Revised: March 4, 2022
- C8.2c, C-CE8.2c, C-EU8.2d, C8.2e, C8.2i and C-EU9.5a: response options updated. “Unsustainable biomass” has been revised to “Other biomass” and minor edits have been made to the guidance for those questions.
||Revised: April 13, 2022
- C6.5: requested content and additional information updated. Companies in high-impact sectors should determine the relevance of scope 3 categories with reference to CDP’s Technical Note on the relevance of Scope 3 categories by sector.
||Revised: July 6, 2022
- C8.2e and C8.2h: amendment to the Chinese version of requested content, adding a note about a translation error in the ORS in column “Tracking instrument used”.
- C8.2j: amendment to the Chinese version of requested content, adding a note about a translation error in the ORS in column “Type of energy attribute certificate”.
||Revised: July 19, 2022
- C5.2: note for Financial Services companies that row “Scope 3 category 15: Investments” does not apply and so should be left blank.
Note that you have selected to view the Climate Change - Full version.
You have selected to view sector-specific content for the following sectors:
You have also selected to view the additional questions requested by CDP Supply Chain members. In the Online Response System, these questions will only be presented to organizations requested to disclose by a customer (i.e. a CDP supply chain member).
You have selected to view the additional questions presented only to RE100 members in the Online Response System.
You have also selected to view questions presented to organizations reporting to a bank.